Curbside & Print Pickup
Let us print for you! Send documents to your library’s email address. Once they’re printed, you’ll be given the option of coming inside the library to pay for and pick up the documents, or you can take advantage of curbside pickup.
Send your document
- Email your printing request to your library.
- Athens – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bogart – email@example.com
- Lavonia – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Madison County – email@example.com
- Oglethorpe County – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pinewoods – email@example.com
- Royston – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watkinsville – email@example.com
- Winterville – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include in the email your full name and your attached documents.
- Library staff will contact you to confirm the printing cost.
- Library staff will print your files exactly as they are sent. No edits will be made.
- You will be contacted when your printouts are ready to pick up.
- Come to the designated location in the library.
Or skip a step with our mobile printing service. Send your print jobs directly to any of our libraries, then come in to pay and pick up.
For Curbside pickup
- Call your library at the number posted.
- Tell the staff you are picking up a printed document.
- Staff will bring your printed documents in a secure container and place them in a designated location outside the library. Please put the money for the documents in the container.
- Please bring exact change.
PRIVACY DISCLAIMER: Documents submitted through email may be viewed by library staff. If your documents contain sensitive or confidential information, please consider using a retail location for printing.
For Curbside Materials Pickup
- Place holds on library materials (books, DVD, etc.) at athenslibrary.org, through the PINES mobile app (IOS, Android) or by phone.
- Library staff will notify you when your items are ready for pickup.
- Once you receive your notification, visit your library during pickup hours.
- Contact your library branch to find the curbside hours. Be sure to bring your library card!
- Stay in your vehicle and call your library’s posted phone number for instructions.
- Library staff will check your items out over the phone by asking for your library card number and ID. Staff will also ask you what vehicle you are driving.
- Once your items are checked out, library staff will bring your items outside to the holds pickup table.
- Stay in your vehicle until library staff waves to you.
- Once the library staffer leaves the table, you can get out of your vehicle to pick up your checked out items from the table.