Family Caregiving: Four Keys to Making a Difference
Randall Christian, Retirement Income Certified Professional
Elder Care Planning Council of Northeast Georgia
Athens-Clarke County Library
2025 Baxter Street
706 613 3650 x343
Tuesday, May 21 • 6:00 pm
A caregiving plan ultimately impacts all generations of your family. It’s never too late to start:
- What happens when an elderly parent needs caregiving?
- Do we know who will oversee our parents’ care?
- Has anyone discussed how caregiving expenses will be covered?
ACCL is proud to bring you Family Caregiving: Four Keys to Making a Difference on Tuesday, May 21 at 6 pm – A special workshop to help you prepare personally financially, medically, residentially and legally to be a caregiver, where you will learn:
- What every family’s number one priority is when creating a caregiving plan
- The most overlooked aspect of family caregiving planning
- What caregivers need to ensure so they can help their family as much as possible
- The key topics covered in a good caregiving plan
Mr Christian is a 34-year veteran of the financial services business and a member of the third generation of a family owned company. He specializes in helping middle class Boomers, Seniors & the Elders of our community, especially war Veterans and their spouses, coordinate such financial issues as retirement income planning, Social Security, accumulation, financial protection, lifetime income and long term care funding. As the Director of the Elder Care Planning Council his big picture planning helps to coordinate the needed services of aging, by connecting the family with vetted resources.
The Elder Care Planning Council of Northeast Georgia is a not-for-profit alliance that provides a forum for a panel of experts in the field of senior aging services to educate and advise the public. Each specialist maintains his or her own practice or business and only uses the resources of the ECPC to support senior aging education in the community.