Athens Regional Library System branches offer free wi-fi, which is accessible from our buildings’ parking lots. The wi-fi password is yourlibrary
Reserving a Computer Session at Athens Regional Library System Libraries
- Call your local Branch to schedule a one-hour appointment. Visit your library’s webpage to find contact information and hours of operation.
- Library staff will ask you a series of questions and register you for a computer-use session. We have computers for:
- Caregivers with children up to age 11 - Touch screen game computer paired with a standard PC for parent/child use.
- Teens aged 12-17 (at some locations)
- Due to the limited number of computers available, Patrons can book up to 2 sessions per week.
- There is a limit of one one-hour session per day.
- Please be aware that when you come to the library to use the computer:
- You must wear an unvented face covering, such as a mask or shield.
- Very limited computer assistance will be available from staff.
- The collections are not available for browsing or checking-out at this time.
- At the time of your appointment, please wait outside the library until a staff member calls your name. Please remember to use social distancing for the safety of yourself and others.
- When your name is called, come to the door and you will be checked in. You will be shown to your assigned computer.
- Printing will be available.
- Sessions will end in 1 hour. We cannot give extra time.