Oglethorpe County Library Board of Trustees
|Mike Garner||Board Chair, ARLS Rep.||Oglethorpe Co. Board of Commissioners|
|Mary Frey||Oglethorpe Co. Board of Commissioners|
|Alice Hughes||Oglethorpe Co. Board of Commissioners|
|Howard Shapiro||ARLS Rep.||Oglethorpe Co. Board of Education|
|Amy Atao||Oglethorpe Co. Board of Education|
|Katie Baldwin||City of Arnoldsville|
|Bill Cabaniss||Vice-Chair||City of Maxeys|
|Frances Hansford||City of Lexington|
|Angie Haynie||City of Crawford|
The Oglethorpe County Library Board of Trustees meets quarterly at 4:00 p.m. on the third Wednesday of January, April, July, and October at the Oglethorpe County Library.
- 2022 Meeting Dates
- January 19, 2022; 4:00 p.m.
- April 20, 2022; 4:00 p.m.
- July 20, 2022; 4:00 p.m.
- October 19, 2022; 4:00 p.m.
Visit our ACCLHeritageRoom page on archive.org to view older Board of Trustee meeting minutes.
- Oglethorpe County Board of Commissioners (3 seats)
- Oglethorpe County Board of Education (2 seats)
- Cities of Lexington, Arnoldsville, Crawford, and Maxeys (1 seat per municipality)