Franklin County Library Board of Trustees
The Franklin County Library Board of Trustees duties' encompass the Lavonia-Carnegie Library and the Royston Public Library.
- Franklin County Commission
- Franklin County Board of Education
- Towns of Royston, Lavonia, Franklin Springs, Canon and Carnesville
- Lavonia-Carnegie Library
- Royston Public Library
|Cynthia (Cindy) Bryant||Co-Secretary|
|Bonita (Bonnie) Bardey|
The Franklin County Library Board of Trustees meets quarterly at 10:00 am on the 2nd Monday of January, April, July, and October.
- January and June - Royston Public Library
- April 2020 via Zoom
- July 12 at 10 a.m. - Royston Public Library
- October 11 at 10 a.m. - Lavonia-Carnegie Library
Visit our ACCLHeritageRoom page on archive.org to view older Board of Trustee meeting minutes.